Don't you just love it when people want to talk shit about your life when they DO NOT talk to you at all? (clearly sarcasm) No offense to those of you from close-knit towns, but seriously, do not talk about people, especially when you do not have the balls to go confront that person yourself. That crap gets around. Seriously, being a wuss went out of style in like 1950. So, here's to all the people that like to talk smack about people: 1) you are a coward 2) I hope that person finds out and knocks you into tomorrow because you deserve it. For anyone that truly knows me, you better pray to the Lord that I never find out because when I do you will feel like you were in a freakin time machine by the time I finish prying my fist out of your face.
Have a nice day.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


"you will feel like you were in a freakin time machine by the time I finish prying my fist out of your face."
ReplyDeleteHaha, you are amazing.
LOL! You always know how ot make me smile. You need my help, call me.
ReplyDelete