Let's talk about my day...hmmm. I have been sitting on my tush watching TV with Titan (one of my dogs) since about 9am this morning (yes, lazy mclazy pants I know). Izzy (girl dog) is out of her spay surgery finally and now I am impatiently waiting to go pick her up. It is interesting how I am incredibly stationary at the moment, but when it is time to go get Izzy, I am going to pop up like a zit before prom.
I haven't talked to my "husband" in about two days which I am thinking is for the best. That situation is still too complicated to even begin to encompass. I have a buttload of school work that is sitting on my desk. I keep staring at it but my telepathy powers are failing me at the moment. Shit I better keep practicing.
That is what my day is really like...now my ideal day...me + dining room table +heels + two handles of watermelon vodka = ultimate bliss. Now if only I could lose some weight so I could make this dream happen, because I sure as hell am not about to break a $300 table by bouncing on it like it's a trampoline.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That last line was the best. OMG! HAHA! Watermelon vodka sounds really good. Come back to California.
ReplyDelete